29 Nov Go To Jewelry Guide
There’s no need to be shy about your jewelry – after all, you’ve spent good money on it, so you should enjoy wearing it! However, there are certain occasions when it’s more appropriate to show off your bling than others. Here are some guidelines to help you know when to let your jewelry shine:
- A wedding is obviously a great time to break out the sparkle. Whether you’re a guest or part of the wedding party, this is an event where you can go all out with your jewelry.
- A formal dinner party is another excellent opportunity to dress up your look with some exceptional jewelry. If you’re unsure of what to wear, err on caution and go for something more subdued.
- A night out on the town is the perfect time to show off your personality with your jewelry choices. However, if you’re feeling daring, try pairing some statement pieces with a simple outfit.
- A casual get-together with friends is a great opportunity to sport fun, funky jewelry. This is your chance to experiment with different styles and pieces that you might not ordinarily wear.
So, next time you’re getting ready for a big event, don’t be afraid to let your jewelry do the talking!
Whether dressing up for a special occasion or just accenting your everyday style, jewelry can make any outfit pop. But with so many different types and styles of jewelry out there, it can be hard to know what to choose. So here is a quick guide to some of the most popular types of jewelry and when to wear them:
Rings: Rings are a great way to add a touch of personality to any outfit. Whether you prefer something simple and understated or big and bold, there is a ring for you. Of course, if you are wearing much other jewelry, it is best to keep your rings reasonably simple. But if you keep the rest of your jewelry to a minimum, you can go ahead and pile on the rings!
Earrings: Earrings are another great way to add a personal touch to your look. Again, there are many different styles to choose from, so you can pick something that reflects your personality. If you have long hair, statement earrings can look particularly striking. If you are wearing your hair up, smaller earrings are a better option.
Necklaces: Necklaces are a great way to add a pop of color or interest to any outfit. If you want to make a statement, go for a bold and colorful necklace. Choose a delicate chain with a simple pendant if you want something more understated. Necklaces also look great layered, so don’t be afraid to mix and match different styles.
Bracelets: Bracelets are a fun way to accessorize any outfit. Again, there are many different styles to choose from, so you can pick something that reflects your personal taste. If you are wearing a lot of other jewelry, it is best to keep your bracelets reasonably simple. But if you are keeping the rest of your jewelry to a minimum, then you can go ahead and indulge in more bracelets.
Anklets: If you have nice feet and wear a simple sandal, wearing an anklet can be a subtle yet substantial accessory. Stick to a thin, more delicate anklet rather than something chunkier for a more feminine look.
Rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and anklets are just a few of the many different types of jewelry that you can choose from. So have fun experimenting and find the perfect pieces to complete your look!
Now that you know what kind of jewelry style you like, it’s time to find pieces that fit your look. Here are a few tips on how to do just that:
- Check out fashion blogs and magazines to get an idea of what’s popular. This will help you narrow down your search.
- Once you have an idea of what you’re looking for, head to your favorite stores and start trying things on.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match different pieces. Some of the best looks are created by combining different styles.
- And finally, have fun! Experiment with different looks until you find one that you love.