What to Expect from the Custom Jewelry Design Process
One of the most special qualities of a Cornelis Hollander design isn’t something you can necessarily see with the naked eye; that is, our process itself is an essential part of what makes our pieces so special.
Custom designs can range from making modern updates to a vintage heirloom to starting completely from scratch with just your inspiration in hand. But wherever you find yourself in the design journey, the Cornelis Hollander process will ensure that your ideas come to fruition.
- First, we’ll meet for a design consultation to begin outlining plans, including key details such as budget, style preferences, and others.
- Once we’ve collaborated to develop a design, our team will then create a 3D rendering that allows you to see a virtual version of your piece from every angle.
- From there, a 3D-printed version will be made, so you can actually hold a model in your hand and make any changes you’d like.
- When you’ve approved the final design, your piece will be cast, the gemstones set, the precious metal finished, and the completed product thoroughly inspected.
- And then, it’s time for the grand finale: we will present you with the finished design.